Monday, June 14, 2010

Brrrr

It froze over last night. I woke up with my warm breath fogging the ice cold air and my nose bright cherry red, poking over the sheets. Frost is so pretty, isn't it? Its almost as everything is wearing a glittery party dress - everything sparkles! It seems that beautiful things can be rather dangerous, as a combination of the slippery steps and the lack of grip on my ankle boots resulted in me falling flat on my back. I will have to be more careful tomorrow!

A few nights ago I watched Titanic, one of my favourite films ever, for the first time in 5 years. I sobbed and sobbed. My throat stung, my cheeks burnt, my heart was as cold as Atlantic ice. I hadn't cried so hard in a very long time... it shattered me into a million pieces. But the shards were pieced back together so much more painlessly and quickly than before. It really was a wonderful feeling... just feeling.



i have a slight obsession with ‘Titanic’ at the moment - and Leo DiCaprio

3 comments:

  1. Why do you get so few comments I wonder? Your blog is enchanting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me smile dear, I gave up on it for a long while, but I may begin again.
    And I am not known to very many I think. I don't mind.
    xx and your blog is lovely too

    ReplyDelete